It’s no surprise that PPF and ceramic coatings are on the rise and poised for exponential growth. The PPF segment is pushing shops further due to its ability to generate tall tickets, provide peace of mind for automotive enthusiasts, and its evolving technology. With the product continuing to strengthen, so will its market share. Are you in the detailing or window film business, wondering how to take advantage of these revenue opportunities? Panelists will inform attendees on the following topics:
• How to break into an emerging market if you currently offer detailing and tint;
• How to pair PPF and ceramic coatings with your existing products;
• How to perfect an install and find the little things that make a big difference;
• General tips and tricks; and
• How to find and train installers to apply PPF and ceramic coatings.
Moderated by WINDOW FILM magazine and PPFMag editor Chris Collier.
Speakers: Nick Blek is the owner at Premier Armor in Corona, Calif.; Brian Brown is principal at Exclusive Detail in Charlotte, N.C.; Jay Ka is owner at Modern Elix in West Chester, Pa.